- This event has passed.
2016 BC Pension Summit & Public Event on Sustainable Capital Markets
February 25, 2016 - February 26, 2016
WHAT: The B.C. Pension Summit presents two days of programming:
- Master Trustee Class (Feb. 25) / Early bird: $160; Affiliate members receive 15% discount
Designed for pension trustees, the day-long Master Class brings together an impressive roster of instructors to explore timely pension investment issues in an interactive setting.
- Pension Boot Camp (Feb.25) / Early bird: $160; Affiliate members receive 15% discount
For tomorrow’s trustee and union pension champions, the Boot Camp offers a series of expert-led presentations on the most current pension and responsible investment-related topics.
- Public Event: Building Sustainable Capital Markets – the Role of Investors (Feb. 25): Open to public; free entry —Click here to Register Click here to learn more
- United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Event (Feb. 25) (by invitation only) — Learn more
- Pension Forum (Feb. 26) / Early bird: $395; Affiliate members receive 15% discount (Organized with the BC Federation of Labour)
Now in its 12th year, the Forum presents pension industry leaders, experts and professionals with the unique opportunity to learn about the most recent trends, issues and challenges facing pension funds today. The program features keynotes, panels and breakout sessions.
- Pension Forum + Master Class and/or Boot Camp (Feb. 25-26) / Early bird $495; Affiliate members receive 15% discount
WHERE: Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront, 1133 West Hastings St, Vancouver, B.C.
WHY: SHARE and the BC Federation of Labour founded the BC Pension Forum in 2003 as a forum to bring together leaders and professionals from the government, business and not-for-profit sectors, who are engaged in pension planning, to discuss the most current local, national and global issues and trends. In 2015, the two-day event featured Sharan Burrow, General Secretary of International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC), who spoke about climate change and the role trade unions and pension funds play in a just transition to a low carbon economy.
Click here for our 2015 program with keynotes, speakers, topics and sponsors.
* Early Bird rates available until January 31, 2016.
** Affiliate Members of SHARE receive a 15% discount.