- This event has passed.
Votes that mattered in 2020
Oct 15 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am EDT
Shareholders are using their votes to push corporations to address environmental, social and governance reforms in ever-increasing numbers. Now more than ever, how institutional shareholders vote makes a difference for diversity and inclusion, climate justice, and corporate accountability.
Please join GIR and SHARE for a webinar on October 15, 2020, 1:00pm Eastern. This is a timely review of key shareholder proxy votes in 2020, the fight over shareholder rights, and what it means for the future.
- What are the latest issues in governance, environmental, and social changes that are making it onto the corporate ballot?
- Who were the winners and losers in this year’s proxy votes?
- How did the world’s biggest asset managers vote on climate change proposals?
The answers may surprise you!
- Étienne Lamy, Co-CEO of the new GIR, your Canadian proxy voting champion
- Shannon Rohan, Chief Strategy Officer, SHARE
- Rosalie Vendette, Sustainable Finance Expert
- Mishal Sayed, Analyst, SHARE
- Lisa Lindsley, Majority Action
- Thomas Estinès, Co-CEO, GIR