Because Airbnb has impacted housing security around the world, this investor briefing examines how it might change as a public company.
This insightful webinar brought together experts in housing advocacy and shareholder engagement to discuss the future of the company and its impacts on communities.
- Leilani Farha, Global Director of THE SHIFT and former UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Housing
- Bahar Shadpour, Communications and Public Affairs Specialist at Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario
- J Fueser of Fairbnb Canada
- Anthony Schein, Director of Shareholder Advocacy
- Dale Carlson, co-founder, ShareBetter SF