2018 Responsible Investment Workshop for Religious Investors
Dec 5 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm EST
SHARE is hosting the 9th Annual Responsible Investment Workshop for Religious Investors, where religious investment decision-makers gather to network and learn about responsible investment.
- Climate Change: What does a real transition look like?
- Working with your asset manager to implement responsible investment.
- Higher returns or up in smoke: Should cannabis be screened out?
- Making the most of international religious investor collaboration.
- Investing in the Indigenous Economy.
Who should attend?
- Treasurers and Directors of Finance
- Investment and Finance Committee Members
- Church officers and Congregational Leaders
Please register for the event here.
For more information contact Amor Verdeflor-Alverado [email protected]